Saturday, July 16, 2011

La Porcelaine Blanche, Paris

While in Paris we happened upon the wonderful little shop, La Porcelaine Blanche,  filled with lots and lots of glassware, white porcelain dishware and loads of other reasonably priced treasures. It was a 5 minute walk from our apartment. We stopped in on the first day that we were in Pairs and thought surely we would go back to buy a little something to take home. We never did get back there when it was open, but it will be one of my first stops if when I am lucky enough to go back to Paris. It happens to be very close to the Place Monge Morning Market that happens on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday mornings. So if you plan your time right you can go to both.

La Porcelaine Blanche
119 Rue Monge, Paris 5e

The lovely proprietor graciously allowed me to take pictures.






2 comments:

  1. Oh no, don't tell me about that I'll need another suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I think it would be worth bringing an extra, small, hard-sided suitcase! And you could wrap all of your breakables in lovely scarves. I did notice almost all the shops in Pairs had bubble wrap.

    ReplyDelete