Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Reading

There's nothing like a book so good that you just can't put it down. Photo by Paul Bence

If you are looking for a great book to read you should check out Tales of Whimsy where you will find a short and sweet glimpse of what the featured book is about. And reading the comments helps you decide if it's a book that you might enjoy.

What are you reading this summer? I'm just about to start "Voyager"... the 3rd book in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading the Sookie Stackhouse series because we cancelled HBO, so I lost my True Blood fix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am part of a book club, and this month we're diving into Jane Eyre! Not a fast read like all the other books we've been reading... but I'm going to persevere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for folowing my blog!! Yay!!!!

    ReplyDelete