Wednesday, June 1, 2011

If you're lucky enough to be in Portland, Oregon on June 4...

If you're  lucky enough to be in Portland, Oregon on June 4...you will want to check out the Remodelista Local Market sponsored by Schoolhouse Electric at the new Schoolhouse Factory! Admission is free and there will be plenty of street parking. Lots of small local vendors will be participating. When a Remodelista hosted a similar event in Seattle over 1500 people attended.

Remodelista Local Market
Saturday June 4
11-4
Schoolhouse Factory
2181 NW Nicolai, Portland, OR 97210  map
 


3 comments:

  1. Ah! Shoot, I'm not lucky enough :( Go and take pictures for us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish!! I really like those hanging lamps and am thinking I want to get something similar for my loft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome! I agree with Nikki, take pics please!

    ReplyDelete