Monday, March 7, 2011

Cozy kitchen corner

Photo: Posy

I came across this “cozy kitchen corner” on Por Amor Al Arte blog. I think it one of the most delightful kitchens I have ever seen! It makes me want to linger at the sink and rewash all of those wonderful ceramic pieces in warm sudsy water while gazing out of the window.

I just had to share this photo with you as well as link you to this very cool blog.
Happy Monday!
-----------
Constanza of poramoralarte blog just informed me that the original source for this photo is from the adorable English blog Posy.  Thank you for letting me know! Happy Tuesday.

4 comments:

  1. and it's all by an english girl called posy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful kitchen. Dreamy in every way.

    Thank you for visiting me and yes, I did dry the roses myself.

    Did not plan on using them though.

    But they turned out fantastic without even trying.

    The only problem is they are super duper fragile.

    Thank you again for your comment on my blog.

    *hugs*

    mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love the curtains. Ugly florals tug at my heartstrings some days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delicious little kitchen. I love it.

    ReplyDelete