Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Toolbox Island

I have a box where I keep pages that I have torn from magazines that relate to home design. To keep it under control I have to, every so often, go thru it and toss out any ideas that are no longer appealing to me. This is one page that has made it thru my many attempts at downsizing my idea box.

I think I tore this page from a magazine in the mid 90's. I was drawn to it because of the simplicity of the kitchen and because it was a bungalow near the beach. (I believe in San Diego.) It just looked like a nice way to live. In any case, I think this is a great idea for a kitchen island.

I'd love to know the source for the photo! Maybe someone recognizes the people in the photo,,,you never know...it is a small world these days.


source?



No comments:

Post a Comment