Friday, February 18, 2011

Kitchen remodel by Rosa at Flutter Flutter

Flutter Flutter is one of my favorite blogs! The adorable Rosa and her husband are in the process of renovating their home that sits up on a hill in British Columbia. I love the outcome of every project that she has shown on her blog. And there are more to come! I asked her if I could share with you all of the wonderful things happening in her kitchen and she graciously said yes. So enjoy. There are updated photos of her kitchen on her blog, as well as photos of her bathroom redo (I especially love the vanity) and her master bedroom makeover.



Rosa's kitchen BEFORE


Rosa's kitchen after


So clean and fresh looking.


I love how she put the soaps in clear bottles.


A perfect place for an apple.





3 comments:

  1. Thank you for featuring our kitchen!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phew! What a difference. White kitchens are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, The pictures of kitchen are very good. The light setting of the kitchen is also looks very nice and effective.

    Fitted kitchen

    ReplyDelete