Monday, January 17, 2011

Looking for new lighting for your kitchen?

I've just started my search for a new dining room light and I came across this fun online shop...Shades of Light.* They also offer rugs, furniture and other goodies for your home. These are a few of their lights that caught my eye.

Sheer Champagne Shade Chaneelier. $595
 
Trellis Linen Drum Shade Pendant. $149

Mavelot 5 light Chandelier. It comes in 3 finishes. $839.

 *This is not a sponsored post. Just something I came across and wanted to share.

5 comments:

  1. I love Shades of Light - so many beauitful lights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE the first one!!! So pretty!

    Thanks for the encouragement of my mudroom project! So happy you shared it with your friend too! I love her site as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing - I am really loving that drum shade and it is not something I would have considered before! jennie t.

    http://jenniesdeliciousblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip! That second lamp is so great ... and I'll be looking for a couple lights in the next few months so I'm definitely book marking this site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohh!! I love the trellis linen drum shade. That would look sweet over the eating area in my kitchen! Thanks for sharing the link Di.

    ReplyDelete