Friday, January 7, 2011

Limoncello

More info on Limoncello on Mostly Food Stuffs blog. (Photo from MFS blog)
Last night we enjoyed an after dinner glass of homemade Limoncello at a friend of my father-in-laws. It was amazing! He sent us home with the OLD Italian recipe and a bottle of our own. Before we left he showed us exactly what we need to make our own, and showed us step-by-step how he makes his delightful concoction! Look forward to a future post where I will share this wonderful recipe! Happy Friday!

(I wish I had had my camera with me to photograph the beautiful little cut glass cordials that we drank from. They were from the 1800's.)

1 comment:

  1. Eagerly awaiting the recipe! Just back from Italy where the Limoncello flowed like the sunshine on the water. And doesn't a special glass somehow make everything taste even better? Sounds like an amazing evening!

    http://jenniesdeliciousblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete