Saturday, January 29, 2011

If you're lucky enough to be in Portland on Sunday, Feb. 6th...

This week I was at Ellington Handbags where I found out some exciting news that I'll tell you about at the end of this post. I also learned about the BARGAIN HUNTING  event Feb. 6 at the Crystal Ballroom.

Artwork by Jill Bliss, vendor at Bargain Hunting

If you a lucky enough to be in Portland, Oregon next weekend you might want to stop by this event. Over 60 local, indie vendors will be selling their products at clearance prices. It will occupy 2 floors. You can even sip a cocktail while you shop.

Sunday (Superbowl Sunday) Feb. 6
12-5pm
Crystal Ballroom
1332 W Burnside


Now for you Ellington fans...


I was told by an Ellington employee that they are bringing back their original leather rucksack that was a big seller in the 90's.  There will be a couple of changes, but for the most part it will look the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment