Monday, January 31, 2011

“ideal”


I am excited to tell you about a great new groupon-like, daily-deal website called Ideal Network. When you buy from this website not only are you getting a great deal, but 20-25% of what you spend goes to help support your favorite non-profit or school. So today...if you buy the Seattle "ideal" which is $35 for 5 yoga classes ($65 value) at Sutra Yoga, $8.75 will go to a non-profit of your choice.

Ideal Network is brand new, with Seattle being the first city with a site up and running. New cities will be added soon.

Right now the Seattle Ideal Network is featuring the Ashoka Seattle, Youth Venture. This non-profit is doing exciting work with youth in the Seattle area, helping them design and start lasting collaborative ventures that will lead to social change.

Please feel free to re-post this post. I think this is all important work and I want to help spread the word. And I'd love to hear your comments.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog post! Thanks so much for you support. We have some fun promotions coming up in February. We appreciate the shout out! - The Ideal Social Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, let me tell you I've had impose a limit on my groupon spending after I bought a spider vein removal coupon ;) But of course I'll still be signing up, thanks for the tip!

    And thank you for your lovely comment. I love sharing ideas. Looking forward to reading more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Laura: I'm glad you found my post! I'm so happy to know about Ideal Network!

    To Nikki: Thanks for the comment AND for becoming a follower! I love your blog. The good news about Ideal Network is that so much of what you spend helps a worthy cause!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete