Friday, December 31, 2010

Resolutions...Take the stairs, do the math and DRINK MORE WATER!

My best New Year's resolution was “take the stairs”. It was an excellent resolution that has become a healthy habit for me. Still to this day...if I have the option of an elevator, escalator or stairs...I take the stairs. With a couple of exceptions...if I'm lugging luggage or if it seems unsafe or creepy to be in an isolated stairwell.

My worst new years resolution was “do the math”. Which meant don't use a calculator and do my daily mathematics the old fashioned way...on paper. That resolution lasted about 2 weeks.

geniuscook.com

For 2011, I think I have a great resolution...“drink more water”...which I am horrible about doing. This year I have applied some rules to this refreshing resolution. Each day I will drink 32 ounces of water by noon (excluding coffee) and another 32 ounces by 5pm. I'm hoping this will become a lifelong habit.

What about you? I'd love to hear your resolutions!

Cheers!
Happy New Year!

Click here to hear about another one of my New Year's resolutions!

3 comments:

  1. Love the "drink the water resolution" something we should all resolve to do. Mine is paint more, I do paint, sometimes, only sometimes because I let "LIFE" get in the way. I also procrastinate, because of the fear of failure going into the studio, my resolution is to get over the fear and just go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, would like to paint more. Good luck with your goal. I'd love to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my resolution is to drink more gin :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete