Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas and New Year's in ITALY?

Great last minute deal on lodging in Italy...an hours drive North of Rome, Italy!

View from Palazzo Catalani
Do you know anyone in Italy that might like to take advantage of a great deal on
a last minute get-away? I've mentioned before that I can get great deals on resort
properties thru my timeshare exchange club. Then...I pass the savings onto you.

This deal just came thru!
December 25-Jan 1, Studio suite, partial kitchen, sleeps 2.
$375 US dollars (total...this is $54 per night) for 7 nights at Palazzo Catalani 
(an hours drive North of Rome)

Address:Via Montecavallo 26
Soriano Nel Cimino, Viterbo (VT) 01038
Italy MAP


Palazzo Catalani
Contact me right away if you are interested! Or if you are vacationing 
somewhere else, I may be able to get you a great deal on a resort.

Club Suite at Palazzo Catalani
 Doesn't it look heavenly?

No comments:

Post a Comment