Friday, December 3, 2010

Blogging Goodies

I am new to blogging and I am amazed to find people making wonderful graphic elements and offering them free of charge. Really, how nice it that? As a designer myself, I know how much work is involved in creating graphics and code! Thanks you guys!

Here are a few great graphics from fun blogs that I have come across. If you know of other sites it would be great if you would post them in the comments.

Thank you Rose Petals from Heaven, 
The Graphics Fairy, Poodwaddle and Shabby Blog!

Tis the Season is from Rose Petals from Heaven



The vintage Santa below is from The Graphics Fairy. 
She also has backgrounds available!


The Christmas countdown is from poodwaddle.com



One more amazing site that has lots of fun buttons, blinkies 
and backgrounds is shabbyblogs.com.



And yes...please do leave a comment!
(Scroll to the bottom to follow)
:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I have been at work all day so I am just now able to comment about your featuring Rose Petals from Heaven on your Blog today. Thank you so much for your kind words and I have become one of your followers. With appreciation and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found another blogging goodie site! http://itkupilli-cutencool.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete