Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Would you like to cook (or not) Thanksgiving dinner in a beautiful kitchen in Mexico?

 

Through my timeshare exchange club, I am able to offer fantastic prices on 7 night stays at resorts all over the world. Last year we spent a week at the Grand Mayan in Nuevo Vallarta (20 minutes from downtown Puerto Vallarta).  It is an amazing, luxurious resort!

I have a 1 bedroom unit, at the Grand Mayan, available for Thanksgiving week starting on Nov. 20 or 21. This beautiful unit sleeps 6 (1 king size bed, 2 fold out beds). Each one bedroom unit has a "dipping pool" on the balcony. Each one bedroom unit has a full kitchen with all the amenities. The lazy river is 1/2 mile long!   There are adult pools, children's pools, water slides, wave pools and of course...the beach. It is a wonderful place for a relaxing vacation. 

The last minute price I am offering my blogging friends for all 7 nights, including taxes: $623! This is $89 per night.


 


I do have other properties and other dates available...Hawaii, Florida, California, Las Vegas, all of Mexico, Paris, Italy and more!

               Where would you like to go?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Diane! I would loove to go to the Grand Mayan and get a massage at the spa after I work out at the gym. Do you have anything available during Christmas time? (Hint, hint).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi- I have lots available over Christmas and New Years at the Nuevo Vallarta Grand Mayan as well as other great resorts all over Mexico and Hawaii. They all have spas.

    ReplyDelete