Monday, November 29, 2010

Contadino Pinot Grigio Vivace...sparkly, fizzy, festive and fun!

I would like to suggest a wine that I think is the perfect wine for your upcoming holiday celebrations. If you find the bubbles in champagne a bit much, but still like the festiveness of champagne, I think you will like this. Contadino Pinot Grigio Vivace comes in a lovely, screw top bottle and sells for $4.99 at Trader Joe's. You will find it slightly sparkling, with a delightful light flavor and filled with tiny bubbles.

Sold at Trader Joe's

It's sparkly, fizzy, festive and fun! Google it and you will find lots of other fancy wine words and analogies to describe it. But do give it a try. I think you will find it to be a perfect wine for many occasions.

3 comments:

  1. why thank you! your photos are lovely too!

    my current wine of choice is
    Jackson Trigs Cabernet Sauvignon : Unity
    goes great with Italian dishes...which totally works for me! lol

    ciao bella!
    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this. Interesting, Ill check it out! We are big winos so it might be hard to tear away from our reds but anythigns worth a shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should also try the wine that creative carmelina suggested! i have it on my list and am always happy to know about new wines.

    ReplyDelete